Terms and Conditions
Welcome to It’s All Yoga and the practice that meets you where you are.
By Purchasing a casual class, membership and/or entering our studio, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are displayed on our website www.itsallyoga.com Our terms And Conditions can be amended at any time. Please familiarise yourself with these and check for updates regularly, as it is your responsibility.
General Conditions of Entry
-Every possible effort is to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. Class schedules are subject to cancellation without notice. It’s all Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or compensate for any classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
-All purchases are final and It’s All yoga does not offer refunds, transfers or extensions for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason including change of schedule or if you are unable to attend a class because it is at full capacity.
-Teachers are subject to change without notice.
-All passes and memberships are non-transferable or interchangeable. Prices are correct at the time of online publication and are subject to change without notice.
-We reserve the right to change our opening hours on any given day without notice to you. You will be notified of any permanent changes in our opening hours.
-You must present if requested, your concession card or valid photo ID to reception staff.
Studio Rules and etiquette
– Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to a class. The studio will be locked once the class commences to avoid disruption to our students. Late entry will not be permitted and we ask you to remain in class until the session has concluded.
– We are not responsible in any way for the safekeeping of your personal belongings that you bring into the studio. We recommend that you only bring the items required for your class and leave valuables at home. No items, including phones, are permitted into the studio apart from a water bottle and towel.
– It’s All Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject you from our premises in the event of anti-social, intoxicated, offensive or aggressive behaviour that may impact of the safety and security of our staff and students.
– Items left behind will be kept for one month after that will be donated to charity or disposed.
-Students are required to wipe down their mats and/or equipment using a towel or sponge with the supplied cleaner after each class to maintain hygiene standards.
Fit for Practice Conditions
– All teachers at It’s All yoga are qualified yoga instructors. To ensure that your risk to injury is minimised during class, we ask you to follow their instructions carefully.
– As the owners and teachers are not medically trained, we ask students to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program. Also agree to be assessed by your own qualified medical practitioner every six months, and found to be in good physical health to engage in the yoga exercises.
– You must advise us and any teachers if there are risks to your health in yoga classes such as if you have a pre-existing injury, illness or are pregnant, prior to attending the studio. Where you have a medical condition, we require you seek approval from a medical practitioner to participate in any of our classes.
– Participating in any form of exercise or activity at our studio is done entirely at your own risk.